From employee counseling and litigation to intellectual property and construction and infrastructure, the firm has a long and diverse history in serving education and research clients.
- K-12 Education
- Higher Education
- Research Institutions
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Biotechnology Companies
Our attorneys are well versed in the issues specific to education and research institute clients.
We serve education and research clients in the following areas.
- Construction and Infrastructure, including Research Facilities
- Corporate Policy and Governance
- Employee Counseling and Litigation
- Government Relations and Compliance
- Intellectual Property, Patent, Copyright and Trademark Issues
- Litigation & Arbitration
- Public Private Partnerships
- Real Estate
- Trade Secrets